This refreshing, flavorful salad combines delicious Mediterranean flavors with the sweet flavor of Satsumas. The perfect salad for a summer picnic or a healthy lunch.
Prep time: 30 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked and cooled
- 4 satsumas, peeled and segmented
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup Feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- vinaigrette (any type)
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions and cool completely.
- Dice cucumbers and cut the tomatoes in half. Finely chop the basil and oregano.
- Add the quinoa, chopped vegetables, herbs, and satsuma segments to a bowl. Top with dressing of your choice and toss.
- Top with crumbled feta and serve.