Satsuma Burrata Caprese
The rich and creamy taste of burrata is enhanced by the bright sweetness of Satsumas in this quick and easy, but oh so delicious, dish!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- Slice tomatoes into rounds.
- Peel satsumas and cut horizontally into wheels.
- Arrange tomatoes and satsuma wheels on a platter.
- Cut one burrata and add it to the center and use the other around the rest of the platter.
- Drizzle with basil pesto. Sprinkle with sea salt and fresh cracked pepper.