Satsuma Poppy Seed Breakfast Muffins
Add a citrus pop to your morning with these yummy Poppy Seed Breakfast Muffins. Infused with sweet Satsuma flavor, these are the ideal addition to your breakfast.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Dairy-free yogurt can be substituted for Greek yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and prepare your muffin tin with cupcake liners or baking spray.
- In a bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda, poppy seeds, and salt. Whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, vanilla, sugar, satsuma juice and zest. Whisk until smooth.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, until batter is moistened. There will still be lumps.
- Fill muffin tins ¾ of the way up and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.