Satsuma Scented Couscous
Take your couscous to the next level with the addition of sunny, flavorful Satsumas!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 20 seconds.
- Remove from heat, pour in broth, satsuma zest, satsuma juice and season with salt to taste. Place over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Pour in couscous, stir then remove from heat and immediately cover with lid. Let rest 4–5 minutes off heat.
- Add parsley and fluff with a fork. Finish with a little more olive oil or broth to moisten if desired and serve warm.