Satsuma Shrimp with Alfredo
Satsumas brings a burst of flavor to this creamy family classic. Easy to prepare and even easier to enjoy, Satsumas Shrimp with Alfredo is the perfect family meal.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
- Bring a medium-sized pot of water to a boil and add a generous amount of salt. Cook noodles until just done.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the shrimp on both sides for 4 minutes.
- Remove the shrimp from the pan and add garlic. Sauté until fragrant.
- Add white wine and reduce until almost gone. Add heavy cream and satsuma zest. Reduce until the cream thickens.
- Stir in fresh parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Add in cooked shrimp and noodles. Serve.